Tuesday 15 September 2015




Turns out I'll be staying here for another 3 months, I'm going to be training a new missionary! I'm excited for it, I think it'll be another experience that will help me so much as a person and missionary.I will have spent literally half of my mission in the 12 weeks programme which is crazy! I'm excited to be helping a new missionary again.... so I'm staying in Hull for General conference and Halloween . I'll post next week who my new companion is !  
This week was strange, I thought I'd be moving so we saw some of our investigators, some came to church, they're doing super well and the good thing is, now that I'm staying I will hopefully be here for a baptism. So I'm happy!  
We had a lot of finding this week, I feel so comfortable talking to people now, it's so strange but so awesome because I know that without the powers of heaven I wouldn't be where I am. !
Anyway here is a small thought for the week. Because of the grace and mercy of the Savior, we don't have to be what we have been..You can move past any situation, any problem or any struggle.. But only by relying on the Savior, we can draw on the powers of heaven to change and to move forward.. It is only through Jesus Christ that we can be saved, it is only by letting him guide us to eternal life that we can get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment