Tuesday 23 June 2015





Transfer calls last night! These past 6 weeks went SO FAST! It was crazy how fast it came around! Unfortunately Elder Narine will be leaving me. My new companion will join me tomorrow. He's been out for 4 1/2 months. He's called Elder Dobbs but that all I know about him. I'm ready for the new transfer And I'm excited to work with a new companion!:)


This week went really fast too, we had an incredible week! The best part was definitely Sunday; We had 3 investigators at Church, 4 Less-Active members and now 2 of the LA's that we were working with are fully active again! It was so great! We taught a total of 15 lessons, got 2 new investigators and the 2 people we have for baptism are still looking very promising! A miraculous week for sure!

One thing that I was looking at this week was "The Fishers of Men" parable! I think it's so significant, especially in missionary work! Follow me and I will make you LEADERS of men.. But that means to keep the commandments. Christ has promised us in D&C 84:88 that he will be in front of our faces, on our right and on our lefts and his angels will bear us up, to those who accept us. We can only do this as we're obedient to his commandments and as we push ourselves!
Eric Thomas gives the quote - "You will only be successful in life until you want success as bad as you want to breathe" "You need to be able at ANY moment to give up what you are, for what you will become!" Our investigators come to mind with that last one, people give up so much to keep the commandments, but as they do, and as we do, his spirit, his strength will be with us, to give us that breath that we need to be successful or to give us that strength that we need when we're going through difficulties so that we can overcome any obstacle, that we can climb any hurdle that life throws at us.

Also you can see from the picture we got our iPads this week....sweet :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment