Wednesday 10 June 2015


I really enjoyed being able to watch the special multi stake conference this week.  Elder Holland is SO GOOD! I was so fixed on the screen! I always am when he talks though, he's such a good speaker it's unreal! I was writing and heard what he said and thought " OH MY GOODNESS!! " His conviction of the Book of Mormon was incredibly powerful ! There has been a whole focus on the Prophet Joseph Smith and the Book
of Mormon recently it seems for me though, but my testimony on it all
has increased tremendously! It's so wonderful! I find that testifying
about it on the street isn't even scary any more! I'm always prepared
to stand up for the Prophet when he is talked bad about, I have no
doubt at all that he was a Prophet and I'm willing to share that with
the whole world ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment