Wednesday 9 December 2015





This week I actually really enjoyed.. It went by very very fast, but
also very slow... Especially yesterday!!!
So, the news:

Elder Mattu is leaving and going to Middlesborough
I'm going to stay..............
In the mission and go to Sunderland , so we're both being moved!

I've definitely felt the influence of Christ throughout this training
experience, I've grown in many ways, more than I thought I even could
in many different aspects, I'm glad that this is a gospel of change,
but a change for the better.. We can become our best selves and we can
grow to appreciate so many more things when we apply the gospel to our
lives and do the fundamentals of the gospel. Elder Mattu is a great guy and everyone loves him. He definitely helped me learn that I need to be myself, not caring about what others think of me, to go with the flow and also love people!
But besides transfers, this week we got another new investigator who
has a baptismal date, unfortunately we won't be here to baptize either
of our people, we also had an investigator come to church, who also
stayed ALL 3 HOURS! Which they have never done before, they've been
investigating for a while too!

So, we were sitting in church on Sunday too, I wanted to bear my
testimony but didn't have time, what I was thinking of saying was; I
haven't been on this earth for very long, I don't have the most
experience, but what I do know is that this life isn't, wasn't or
meant to be easy, we will always go through a trial, good or bad, no
matter who you are, people suffer and that's just the way life goes,
we will never be able to escape trials or suffering, but what we do
have is a saviour, we have someone who can walk that journey with us,
who knows how to succour us, who knows how to support us through our
difficulty and hardships, I'm so very grateful for a saviour and
redeemer, who is Jesus Christ.. There's a quote that I said last night
when we were doing a scripture chase, I said: "the son of man hath
descended below them all. Art thou great than he?" (D&C 122:8) I've
definitely had them help me through my difficulties as a missionary
and through my hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment