Tuesday 11 August 2015




I just want to say thank you to everyone that wrote emails and sent cards and gifts to me for my birthday. It was a strange birthday... I missed being around everyone.. normally I don't want to do anything that's birthday related, so I guess I got what I wanted, but it felt so strange! Even receiving and opening the cards it didn't feel like my birthday.. I didn't really tell anyone either, but it was a humbling experience for me, it really made me realize just how much I've changed as a person.. I didn't actually think of myself the whole day.. I could've easily have slacked in the work due to it being my birthday, but I worked and we received miracles from the work that we did! Hard work really does pay off!  I really feel so much love reflecting on the experience and I feel God's arms around me as I think of just how little I thought about myself . 



No comments:

Post a Comment